Standard Program Benefits
- This program is the best value to maintain quality turf, especially large areas.
- The standard program provides a durable, weed free turf with great color.
- Fertilizer is released evenly throughout the growing season helping the turf to recover from injury.
- Crabgrass and annual weeds are controlled allowing the turf to thicken.
- Broadleaf weeds including dandelions, clover, and winter annuals are eliminated.
- This is the program best suited for un-irrigated turf areas.
- Applications made in early spring, late spring, and fall.
- Fungus, pests, and hard to kill weeds are not controlled by this program.
- Dark, green, healthy turf produced by this program takes more mowing than thinner, unfertilized turf.
- If your lawn is un-irrigated, you will see summer stress and dormancy with this program.
- While dormancy and stress occur, the turf will recover better with this program.
- Turf density is maintained with this program, but periodical overseeing may be required for best results.
- Payments can be made up front, monthly, or by application.